Hi there! To start your own blog you must first register.
You know you're the only one for me The thought of you picks me up when I am lonely I get all crazy when you call out my name AI'm close to heaven when your touching me 
You say that you love me Girl, I know it I feel the same but still so afraid to show it I get all crazy when you call out my name I'm close to heaven when your touching me 
Chorus 

It's gotta be love, sweet love (love sweet love) Whenever your near me Ooh you make me happy, baby Love, sweet love (love... sweet love) Whenever your near me Ooh you make me happy, baby 
Me vuelvo loco pensando en Tu amor Cuandote veo, temblo por Tu calor Cerca del cielo, alma de Mi corazon, mis ladios Brillan llenos de emocion 
Chorus 




All I wanted All I ever wanted was you And for you to love me You keep me warm And you give me love I know you're the one for me 
You know your the only one for me The thought of you picks me up when I am lonely I get all crazy When you call out my name I'm close to heaven When your touching me 

Chorus 
Mi vida sonyado asi Esta cancion que estoy Cantando es solo para ti Mirate, tocarte, besarte asi Ya no lo aguanto mas Querida mi vida sonydo asi Esta cancion que estoy Cantando es solo para ti Mirate, tocarte, besarte asi Yo no o aguanto mas ( Heaven's only one kiss away)
Posted in poems and qoutes for you | Leave a comment
Love comes through the eyes that see
And through the ears that hear,
For people are quite beautiful,
And words make feelings clear.
Love comes through the hands that touch
With unabashed affection,
For only skin-to-skin can love
Maintain its true direction.
Love comes through the tastes and smells
Of fresh and well-cooked food,
For in the gift of nourishment
Is much else that is good.
But though love comes through senses five,
Love comes from the heart,
For there resides the greater love
Of which ours is a part.
Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
-I am becoming my own person.
-I am worthy of everyone’s love.
-I practice discernment and openness in my daily life.
-I allow myself to grow at my own pace.
-I accept vulnerability as an essential part of my humanity.
-I can take risk in loving.
-I am freeing myself of useless emotional baggage.
-I can take risks and push beyond my comfort zones
-I can stretch and push my limits to higher levels of growth.
-I welcome love and friendship into my life.
-I celebrate my capacity to give and receive love.
-Love empowers me and others.
- I choose to let go of attack thoughts.
-I am capable of deep human intimacy.
-I maintain non-judgmental attitude.
-I free myself from past hurts that bind and limit me.
-I create balanced and harmonious relationships.
-I am in charge of my world ad I can effect necessary changes within me.
-I can let go of what no longer works for me.
-I can allow others to come closer to me.
-I have the courage to disclose myself to safe, secure and supportive people.
-I am learning to give and receive nurturance.
-I  believe I can enrich people’s lives
-I know what I want in life.
-I can overcome the obstacles I meet day by day.
-I passionately map out my course towards the highest vision I have of my life.
-I tenaciously pursue my goals with divine enlightenment.

Posted in Food for the soul | Leave a comment

Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments

There is a risk involved in everything,
Every time you share a smile,
Everytime you shed a tear,
You are opening yourself up to hurt.
Some people tread slowly through life,
Avoiding the risk closeness brings,
Sidestepping the things they can’t understand,
turning away from those who care too long,
those who hold too tightly.
There is never an easy way to love.
You cannot approach it cautiously,
It will not wait for you to arm yourself,
It does not care if you turn away,
It is every where,
It is every thing.
Love is the greatest of all risks,
It is not reliable,
it is not cautious,
It is not sympathetic.
It strikes the strongest of minds
and brings them to there knees with one blow.
Even in the best of times love hurts.
It hurts to need,
It hurts to belong,
It hurts to be the other part of someone
without either of your consent.
But from the moment it over takes you…
It hurts worse to be alone.
Posted in poems and qoutes for you | 2 Comments
Friendship is precious
not only in the shade,
but in the sunshine of life;
and thanks to a benevolent
arrangement of things,
the greater part of life is sunshine.
Of all the blossoms in life’s garden,
friendship is the most fragrant
A friend is a gift where
worth cannot be measured
except by the heart
Be full of sympathy toward each other,
loving one another with tender hearts
and humble minds
Friendship is sharing openly,
laughing often,
trusting always,
caring deeply
We can pour our heart out to a friend
knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it,
keep what is worth keeping,
and with a breath of kindness,
blow the rest away
Thank YOU for being my friend
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , | 3 Comments

False love

It isn’t love when u look at her
wish u were holding her in your arms,
it’s infatuation,
true love is rare
takes time to develop,
staring at her day in day out
won’t make her love u,
it will make her love someone else.
Beware of the false love around us
It’s a definite killer
True love is the ultimate healer
So don’t succumb to infatuation
Nothing but false love and pain
Search for your soul and find true love
True happiness found within
Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment

This is forwarded to me, but I’d like to share it to everyone.
I hope it would serve as an inspiration to all of you.
Health :
1.  Drink plenty of water.
2.  Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a   beggar.
3.  Eat more foods that grow ON trees and plants and eat less food that   is  manufactured IN plants..
4.   Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5.   Make time to pray.
6.   Play more games
7.   Read more books than you did in 2010 .
8.   Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9.   Sleep at least 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily.  And while you walk, smile.
Personality :
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts on things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do.  Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously.  No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time.  You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past.  Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes in the past, that will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.  Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.  Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument.  Agree to disagree…
Society :
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70, and under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick.  Your friends will.  Stay in touch.
Life :
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful, or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments

The Greatest Advice- Rick Warren, The Purpose Driven Life

Don’t date because you are desperate.
Don’t marry because you are miserable.
Don’t have kids because you think your genes are superior.
Don’t philander because you think you are irresistible. Don’t associate with people you can’t trust.
Don’t cheat. Don’t lie. Don’t pretend.
Don’t dictate because you are smarter.
Don’t demand because you are stronger.
Don’t sleep around because you think you are old enough & know better.
Don’t hurt your kids because loving them is harder.
Don’t sell yourself, your family, or your ideals.
Don’t stagnate!
Learn a new skill.
Find a new friend.
Start a new career.
Sometimes, there is no race to be won, only a price to be paid for some of life’s more hasty decisions.
To terminate your loneliness, reach out to the homeless.
To feed your nurturing instincts, care for the needy.
To fulfill your parenting fantasies, get a puppy.
Don’t bring another life into this world for all the wrong reasons.
To make yourself happy, pursue your passions & be the best of what you can be.
Simplify your life. Take away the clutter.
Get rid of destructive elements: abusive friends, nasty habits, and dangerous liaisons.
Don’t abandon your responsibilities but don’t overdose on duty.
Don’t live life recklessly without thought and feeling for your family.
Be true to yourself.
Don’t commit when you are not ready.
Don’t keep others waiting needlessly.
Go on that trip. Don’t postpone it.
Say those words. Don’t let the moment pass.
Do what you have to, even at society’s scorn.
Write poetry.
Love Deeply.
Walk barefoot.
Dance with wild abandon.
Cry at the movies.
Take care of yourself. Don’t wait for someone to take care of you.
You light up your life.
You drive yourself to your destination.
No one completes you – except YOU.
It isn’t true that life does not get easier with age.
It only gets more challenging.
Don’t be afraid. Don’t lose your capacity to love.
Pursue your passions.
Live your dreams.
Don’t lose faith in God.
Don’t grow old. Just grow YOU!
When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.
Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give to someone is your time.

Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is T-I-M-E because the essence of love is not what we think or do or provide for others, but how much we give of ourselves.
God is good all the time!
Posted in Food for the Soul | Tagged | Leave a comment